Haunted Hammers & Ales 2.0 is Oct 26th 2019! Mark your calendar!
Join us on Saturday, October 26th 2019 for the
6th Annual Haunted Hammers & Ales
from 7-11 pm at MadTree 2.0!
“Saturday night was fabulous. Probably the best fundraising event I have ever been to. The silent auction was amazing, the games were fun, the picture booths made me laugh, it was a great time. I hope you do this again next year-sign me up!”
~ Natasha Busam, 2017 Hammers & Ales Attendee
Cincinnati Community ToolBank would like to thank everyone that attended our fifth annual Hammers & Ales Fundraiser that was held on Oct 27th, 2018! Thanks to event attendees, we were able to raise a record $36,000 for our Tool Lending program. The ToolBank encourages nonprofit organizations to increase the impact of their mission-related efforts in the community by helping them better equip their volunteers, saving them money at the same time!
We hope you will join us in making this event an even bigger success in 2019! Please stop back soon for tickets and event details.
Past Event Details:
- NEW FOR 2018! Costume contest with cash prize and “Barrow of Beer” raffle
- 300+ attendees expected (from YP’s to MAMS and ol’ geezers)
- 5th Annual, Brewers Philanthropy Award
- Back by popular demand, ToolBank’s interactive games and prizes from The Home Depot
- Lite bites from Ladder 19, Wing Stop, Cafe Mediterranean, Mazunte, Flip Daddy’s Catch-a-Fire and more!
- Plenty of Ales provided by our local breweries (and wine for the posh crowd)
- Jam-packed Silent Auction
- Live Entertainment featuring Music MAN DJ Flyin’ Brian Hellmann
- Framester Photo Booth
- Media Partner WCPO
For questions about the event or if you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Lauren Hall, Development and Communications Director by calling 513-246-0015 or email Lauren.Hall@ToolBank.org.
Many Thanks to Our 2018 Sponsors!
Sledge Hammer Sponsors
Framing Hammer Sponsors
Claw Hammer Sponsors
2018 Food Sponsors & Inkind Support