Join us on Saturday, October 28th for the
4th Annual Haunted Hammers & Ales
from 7-11 pm at MadTree 2.0!
“Saturday night was fabulous. Probably the best fundraising event I have ever been to. The silent auction was amazing, the games were fun, the picture booths made me laugh, it was a great time. I hope you do this again next year-sign me up!”
~ Natasha Busam, Cassady Schiller & Associates.
Join the Cincinnati Community ToolBank for an unforgettable evening, pounding a few Hammers & Ales, at our fourth annual fundraising event! Over the past three years, we have welcomed nearly 1,000 guests for Hammers & Ales, raising over $55,000 to support the ToolBank’s mission of lending tools to charitable organizations across Greater Cincinnati! The ToolBank encourages nonprofit organizations to increase the impact of their mission-related efforts in the community by helping them better equip their volunteers, saving them money at the same time!
This event is taking the show on the road this year and moving on up to MadTree 2.0 in Oakley! This year will have a haunted theme, costumes are encouraged but not required! We hope you will join us in making this event an even bigger success this year!
- 400+ attendees expected (from YP’s to MAMS and ol’ geezers)
- 4th Annual, Brewers Philanthropy Award
- Back by popular demand, ToolBank’s interactive games and prizes from The Home Depot
- Lite bites from Ladder 19, Catch-a-Fire and more!
- Plenty of Ales provided by our local breweries (and wine for the posh crowd)
- Jam-packed Silent Auction
- Live Entertainment featuring DJ Nemar with Maize Music
- Photo Booth
- Media Partner WCPO
Many Thanks to Our Sponsors!
2017 Sledge Hammer Sponsors
2017 Framing Hammer Sponsors
2017 Claw Hammer Sponsors
2017 Food Sponsors