Haunted Hammers & Ales 2.0 is Oct 26th 2019! Mark your calendar!
Join us on Saturday, October 26th 2019 for the
6th Annual Haunted Hammers & Ales
from 7-11 pm at MadTree 2.0!
Cincinnati Community ToolBank would like to thank everyone that attended our fifth annual Hammers & Ales Fundraiser that was held on Oct 27th, 2018! Thanks to event attendees, we were able to raise a record $36,000 for our Tool Lending program. The ToolBank encourages nonprofit organizations to increase the impact of their mission-related efforts in the community by helping them better equip their volunteers, saving them money at the same time!
We hope you will join us in making this event an even bigger success in 2019! Tickets are on sale now. Click here to purchase yours today.
2019 Event Details:
- Costume contest with cash prize, “Wall of Wine” Toss and “Barrow of Beer” raffle
- 300+ attendees expected (from YP’s to MAMS and ol’ geezers)
- Back by popular demand, ToolBank’s interactive games and prizes from The Home Depot
- Lite bites from several local eateries including:
- F&N Goode Chick’n Tenders, Flipdaddy’s, La Soupe, Mazunte, Sugar Hound Confections, Wing Stop, and more!
- Plenty of Ales (and wine for the posh crowd)
- Jam-packed Silent Auction including once in a life time trips and one of a kind experiences
- Live Entertainment – Music MAN DJ Flyin’ Brian Hellmann
- Framester Photo Booth
- Media Partner WCPO and Warm 98.5
- Event Emcees – Jim and Amanda from the Warm 98.5 Morning Show
“Saturday night was fabulous. Probably the best fundraising event I have ever been to. The silent auction was amazing, the games were fun, the picture booths made me laugh, it was a great time. I hope you do this again next year-sign me up!”
~ Natasha Busam, 2017 Hammers & Ales Attendee
For questions about the event or if you would like to become a sponsor, please contact Kat Pepmeyer, Executive Director, by calling 513-246-0015 or emailing email@example.com.